Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Pearl, my xr90 furnace suddenly stopped working today JA:

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my xr90 furnace suddenly stopped working today
JA: How can we help?
Customer: Earlier today I was at home and actually my oven came on with a warning on the display indicating "badline"...after about 10 minutes it seemed to fix itself
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Pearl, my xr90 furnace suddenly stopped working today. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: since then I noticed my furnace has not been working
JA: Anything else I can tell the HVAC Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: the LED light is not on
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. What is the unit doing? Also do you see the red light on the board inside the unit flashing?