HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

My display says JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a

Customer Question

My display says
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Repl battery, but i have done that and nothing changes and the display does not work
JA: Anything else I can tell the HVAC Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. What is the complete make and model
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Chromotherm iii
Ok do you have a wire connected to the C terminal?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No
OK then the thermostat is bad or the battery connections are not good. Can you carefully check the battery terminal connections to see if they are good and clean? If they are there is really nothing else that would cause that issue other than a bad thermostat and you would need another one. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!