Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

GD MORNING I HAVE A NEW THERMOSTAT WHITE RODGERS 1F78 AND MY

Customer Question

GD MORNING I HAVE A NEW THERMOSTAT WHITE RODGERS 1F78 AND MY HEAT WONT SHUTOFF WHAT IS WRONG
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: NOW MY HEAT WONT SHUTT OFF
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the HVAC Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: BEFORE IT WAS NOT COMING ON NOW THE COOILING SEEMS FINE AND THE HEAT RUNNING CONTINUOUSLY
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech onthe site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Can you tell me how it is wired at the thermostat?