Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

Xl80 induction fan not getting power JA: I'll do all I can

Customer Question

Xl80 induction fan not getting power
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Getting 3 blinks when I turn it on
JA: Anything else I can tell the HVAC Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I think that is about it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.If the inducer isn't getting power then you either have a bad board or a bad connection between the board and the fan. A 3 flash error (draft pressure switch stuck open) is to be expected with an inducer that's not working