BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics

We have a dacor pinnacle raised vent system with an 8 inch

Customer Question

We have a dacor pinnacle raised vent system with an 8 inch exhaust duct. The remote blower is at the end of the duct with the cabinet mounted on the outside wall of the house.
The control board part number, which is still available is 700991. The current, broken remote blower is part number 4400P3. This was probably installed in 1994.
We need to find a replacement blower that is compatible with this board. We are happy to install any blower that can pull at least 700 cfm.
From our research it looks like there is no compatible part.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am waiting for the answer and don't think there is anything more for me to do to submit the question.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply