Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a GB142 and the temperature rises past the thermostat

Customer Question

I have a GB142 and the temperature rises past the thermostat setting once in while. Seems like something sticking or stuck. It's not the everyday temperature rise that you get from daylight sun. Last night it was up to 77 from setting of 69. I have changed Thermostat and New Circuit board. Furnace is 4 1/2 years old in upstate N.Y. Thanks, Brad
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I am Luke I will assist you with that, Can you give me more info on your equipment, Make, model of furnace and t-stat.
Expert:  Rick replied 8 months ago.
It seems my colleague has stepped away. My name is ***** ***** I'll do what I can to help. This sounds like it may be a zone control problem. Do you have more than 1 zone/thermostat? if so do you have zone valves or circulators/pumps for zone control?
Expert:  Rick replied 8 months ago.
I'm happy to try to help you resolve this issue but I need more info. If you aren't sure about what I'm looking for let me know.