airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

The lux thermostat I have keeps saying Filter flashing.

Customer Question

The lux thermostat I have keeps saying Filter flashing. I have changed the filter and now its flashing the word replace with an arrow pointing to the word Filter. Why is it still doing that when I have replaced the filter over a week and half ago. Thank you
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 8 months ago.
We have to reset the thermostat.Can you look and give me model on thermostat and I will guide you in resetting.
Model should be inside f thermostat. Below is a link to most Lux stats. If you can tell me which you have, we can pull a manual and see how to reset filter reminder.http://luxproducts.com/Instruction-Manuals.html
Below is one example of how to reset the filter reminder, but the procedure varies between thermostats.