Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

Want to read this thread please. JA: Thanks. Can you give

Customer Question

Want to read this thread please.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Trying to install nest thermostat. Previously had Honeywell with equipment interface module
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you! What is the question?