Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have a Lennox Boiler model number Cmwb-3. I have power going

Customer Question

I have a Lennox Boiler model number Cmwb-3. I have power going to it. My meter read 118.7. I can't get it to turn on or make any type of noise. I turned the thermostat up to 80 so it would call for heat. I still have nothing happening.
JA: Sometimes, Lennox Boiler model number Cmwb-3, HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the HVAC Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's it. Thank you. I'm sure it is simple.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.
I'm striking out finding any specs on this model. Do you have a wiring diagram? Can you post a picture of the boiler here? click on ADD FILES next to the SEND button to post a pic