Sean, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner HVAC company
64612473

Trying to install a Nest thermostat from a PRO 4000 5-2 Day

Customer Question

Trying to install a Nest thermostat from a PRO 4000 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat There was a white wire connected to "E" on the Honeywell that is now connected to "*" on the Nest and I do not know what the function of the white wire and "E" is. Oh... and I am ***** *****. :-)
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Honeywell 4000 > Nest
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you there? I am not sure what is going on?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please refund any money down as a deposit. Services are no longer needed.
Expert:  Sean replied 8 months ago.
Hello, are you still needing any assistance, most of us are still active in the hvac field and while sometimes im up till 1-2 am last night I wasnt but I can help you if need be
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No. This is all set. Just need to ensure the deposits are refunded.