HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Is it OK to connect two 4" vents from gas dryers to a 6" ven

Customer Question

Is it OK to connect two 4" vents from gas dryers to a 6" vent of a gas 100g ,275000btu
water heater that extends to the roof
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you! No that is not enough airflow for all of that.