HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I bought a new 1f95-1291 after my old one was broken. I have

Customer Question

I bought a new 1f95-1291 after my old one was broken. I have a duel system but now it is acting as a single system.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am GURU an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you!

ANSWER:

Check the settings menu in the installer setup and make sure you have the correct system you are using it for set. That would be the most common issue for your problem as you have to set it in the installers menu.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The correct system? I don't understand what you mean.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Do you mean ms for multi stage?

IN the installer menu you can set the system for HEAT pump Multi Stage etc....

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It is already set on multi stage.

What type of unit exactly do you have?