HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I HAVE AN lg cEILING dUCT TYPE AC UNIT WHICH IS SHOWING AND

Customer Question

I HAVE AN lg cEILING dUCT TYPE AC UNIT WHICH IS SHOWING AND ERROR CODE OF ch68. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: THE WALL PANEL IS SHOWING AN ERROR CODE OF CH68
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
THE ERROR CODE HAS CHANGED ON THE DISPLAY IT IS NOW SHOWING AS ERROR CODE CH62
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am GURU an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you!

ANSWER:

That means "Heat sink sensor temp high"

CLICK HERE FOR TEST

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU