Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I sent a request tech 3/28. There has to date been not even

Customer Question

I sent a request for a tech 3/28. There has to date been not even an acknowledgement of my request. Why? ***** ***** Mehki
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: G 224 pool heater cannot get it going. Need a tech to come out and fix it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry for the delay. If you could post the brand and model number (that model number doesn't come up in a search) I might be able to point you to a local service company.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
G224, D 35573 wet ziar, model gaw 023 USA, s/n 70002***-**-****219711, IP40, ans z21.13b-1994. Input 266400, nat gas, 120vac, cert 1997. Indoor install. Unit is residential. Located in CORONADO, CA. Just across bridge from San Diego, CA, 92118. I'm owner of Aqua Pool Service and service this pool / spa and never worked in this brand heater. Fired twice. While ran for a few mins temp gage went fm 130 to pushing 180 and since I have no experience with this heater, I want to hire a tech to meet me to teach me how these heaters operate and why it's shutting down, i,e. what's broke and get this unit back on line. John
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My phone anytime ***.***.****
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.

I suspect the reason you didn't get a response is because no one that saw it is familiar with this brand, neither am I. Just Answer has independent experts. We don't rep any manufacturer. I'm going to open this up to my colleagues peraps one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.