Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

Clair ossian I just noticed that our Carrier thermostate is

Customer Question

clair ossian I just noticed that our Carrier thermostate is black screen and dead
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not really. I have not needed to adjust it for weeks. Thenhumidity is very high tonight and I was going to run the AC to pull it down
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 6 months ago.

Hello, here to assist you, what is the t-stat model number

Expert:  Tim H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

Clair is this an attic AC unit?