Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Over the past few days, my furnace will not blow hot air.

Customer Question

Over the past few days, my furnace will not blow hot air. Upon examination, the glow plug lights up, the nozzles send the gas out, but then the nozzles shut down. So the system blows cold air into the house. It doesn't happen every time, but I am getting concerned that the control might be going bad.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: This happened once before about ten years ago. I had to replace the control then.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I will assist you with that,

What is make and model of your furnace?

Expert:  Sean replied 8 months ago.

gaztech1 are you in this or have you opted out?

Expert:  Gaztech replied 8 months ago.

I am Waiting for customers reply....