Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a robertshaw 9600 thermostat. It reads low bat and I

Customer Question

I have a robertshaw 9600 thermostat. It reads low bat and I changed the batteries. It still reads lo bat and does not turn on. It says to check the fuse. I assume the fuse in the thermostat, but I don't even know what it looks like!
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

There is no fuse in the thermostat. What do you have fr heating equipment? brand and model number please.