Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Buderus GB 142 error messages 2E and 6E, No ignition.

Customer Question

Buderus GB 142 error messages 2E and 6E
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No ignition . Restarted by turning powers switch off and on. This worked twice yesterday but not today
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

A 2E code is low water pressure. The boiler will not fire up if the water pressure is too low. What do you have for pressure showing on the gauge? I don't see a 6E code in the service manual are you sure it's not a 6C error?