Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

Furnace igniting fine. Blower only working when thermostat

Customer Question

Furnace igniting fine. Blower only working when thermostat switched to fan on Not blowing when in auto position
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

If furnace blower is only coming on when switched to ON, this is most likely gonna be a bad furnace board. Do you have furnace make and full model number?