Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

Model #RX2K480121505 serial 7110j09655 installed 2010

Customer Question

Model #RX2K480121505 serial 7110j09655 installed 2010 ,furnace would not stay lit ,took off lower door and held button on side in and it would work,the yellow light would blink on and off .I kept lower door off and it work okay for 2 days ,light would not stay on like the green lights ,the amber would go on and off thanks bob
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

Bob, you requested a phone call?