Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech

Have a maytag window unit....have no power and no

Customer Question

have a maytag window unit....have no power and no light....breakers are good.....modle med24e7e-f
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 7 months ago.

Hello I am here to help you.

Ok first and most important thing to check is BREAKER ,

and than with volt meter measure power at the 240volt outlet

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

If there is no power or no lights try to hold down the power button while plugging it in. If that does not reset you likely have a failed board on the unit and will have to replace the board or the unit. Due to the cost of these you will be better off buying new new unit due to the cost of the repair.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU

Expert:  Gaztech replied 6 months ago.

Waiting for your response