Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a siemens RDJ10RF thermostat with the matching wall

Customer Question

I have a siemens RDJ10RF thermostat with the matching wall unit next to the boiler. The thermostat appears to be working correctly and calls for the boiler to switch on, but nothing happens. The lights are on the wall unit and I have been through the reset procedure a dozen times but still no joy. Can you help?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Can you get at the wires to the thermostat?