Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Lennox G23Q3/4-100-2. The unit can work fine half

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Lennox G23Q3/4-100-2. The unit can work fine half the time. Sometimes when the blower kicks on the flames dont kick in and it just blows cold air. Usually if we shut it off and wait about a half hour it will kick back on with heat. If we turn it on too soon it still blows cold. Sometimes the longer wait doesnt work. Thoughts?
JA: Sometimes, Lennox G23Q3/4-100-2, HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: Our top HVAC Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the HVAC Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the HVAC Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Have you noticed what the LED sequence on the control board is when the unit acts up?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I was told that it was a $5 deposit. I was charged $28. I was looking for one question not a subscription.
Expert:  Rick replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry for the confusion but I only answer HVAC questions. If you have payment or subscription questions please contact customer service at
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us