Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

A red light with an err message on my comfort link II, I

Customer Question

a red light with an err message on my comfort link II
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I turned if off this morning and came back with the red light on and an err message on it. It is a Trane Unit. What else should I do to find our why. Is there something I can punch to give me information I don't know about?
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Every thing we know of is ok.
JA: Our top HVAC Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the HVAC Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the HVAC Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am here to assist you,

the red light indicates a error code , the thermostat should show what error code number is. tell me what it says...

Expert:  Sean replied 1 year ago.

Gaztech1 Are you still involved in this ? If so I will opt out, I just seen this pop up