Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech
92290868

I am having a brand new Broan Heatpump installed in my home.

Customer Question

I am having a brand new Broan Heatpump installed in my home. What is your opinion?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I was just wondering what you think about this brand of heatpump and does it have good ratings.
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 11 months ago.

Broan is a major manufacturer of of home ventilation systems and offers very high efficient line heat pumps. Your choice is a good one, not known to be a bad investment, just make sure it is installed with a compatible indoor unit that will offer sufficient air flow.

And only use a reputable contractor with lots of knowledge on heat pumps.

How it is installed and who is the most important factor to consider for your investment.

Expert:  Gaztech replied 11 months ago.

Can i assist you any more?