Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I was told I need a lot of replacements to my 13 year old

Customer Question

i was told I need a lot of replacements to my 13 year old unit including capacitor, motor and fan blade. Can you tell me who to call? The heating ac experts that were here said they can't find the parts.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: yes, I am selling my house asap so I do not want a whole new unit. AND it needs Freon.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I do not want to wait any longer. I want my money back now.
Expert:  Daniel Plourde replied 8 months ago.

hi am dan i can help you wuth this. there should be no problem finding parts for your unit. the capacitor and fan motor are both universal parts and always easily available. the fan blade may be specific but there are still alot of blade styles available.