Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have a Buderus boiler and radient floor heating. I have no

Customer Question

I have a Buderus boiler and radient floor heating. I have no heat and no hot water. The boiler is reporting that the water pressure is 0.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I checked the error codes and they are reading H7 and I believe 2E. THat's all I know. I have a really important interview in the morning and this is a disaster.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: I've tried adjusting the thermostats, turning the control unit on and off, and opening and closing some of the valves.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

This means the unit is low on pressure, Can you add water to the system to bring the pressure up? The unit may have an internal leak or if you have auto fill valve it may have gotten stuck. DO you know how to fill it?