Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have a Intertherm furnace M#mmhb-077abhr It has a United

Customer Question

I have a Intertherm furnace M#mmhb-077abhr It has a United Technologies control module series 1018. Upon start up system does nothing no inducer motor .The board is blinking red four times.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 7 months ago.

Hello, if you can send me a photo of the furnace wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower service door. I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

Use the paper clip icon on the right end of the tool bar, the photo needs to be taken very close up, but perfectly focused, straight on, and in very good light.

We can go from there.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
not on site till 4:30 pm. are there series 1018 united technologies control modules available?
Expert:  Phil replied 7 months ago.

Its a close out, give them a call and see if they still have it. if not I can search other sources.

If you choose to rate my work so far positively, I can afford to hold the question open for any follow up you might need after you get the card.