Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have a Lenix I comfort Wi-Fi thermostat that I need to

Customer Question

I have a Lenix I comfort Wi-Fi thermostat that I need to replace temporarily for construction. I have tried a Honeywell Pro 3000 thermostat but cannot get it to work with my Lennix furnace. Any suggestions?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

What wires do you have and what do you have them connected to?