Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Just looking on the same model someone else was asking

Customer Question

just looking for answers on the same model someone else was asking about
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: been having issues since i moved in my house tempstar model first during the winter fan wasn't coming on called on now 3 different occasions to have it fixed fan want blowing now its getting hotter and ac isn't coming on was told we needed to install a second unit because a 3 ton unit isn't working for a 1750 soft house
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 9 months ago.

Is your question more about sizing and adding a unit?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no I have a 3 ton unit did some more research on the brand of the havoc system it a tempstar which tend to have problems all the time. we were told that we need another unit because it just isn't even working to begin with no cold air coming out when its hot out and cold air comes out during the winter. had 3 hvac techs come to my house all seemed to either only provide temporary fix or said they can't fix it so now have to deal with the VA for my home insurance which they might deem the house un-livable due to the hvac system not working nd will void our contract for the house this is the 4th time in less than 4 months so i guess just don't worry about it
Expert:  airheatman replied 8 months ago.

What is the question you have? What exactly are you trying to find out?