BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics

My heater will not try to run, I get 3 flashes on the led,

Customer Question

my coleman heater will not try to run, I get 3 flashes on the led , and a red flashing light that tells me there is a problem with the attic fan I am confused ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 3 flashes accordingly means problem with centrifugel switch stuck open, the furnace will not try to run at all I am getting power to the board but the draft motor is not getting power I wonder if it is the control board?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 7 months ago.

If you have a 3 blink error and no 120v to inducer/draft motor, you have a bad circuit board.