Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

Inducer moter will not run no voltage to it I have red and

Customer Question

inducer moter will not run no voltage to it I have red and white jumped out no code on board normal heartbeat
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If you have a call for heat and no voltage to the inducer then you either have a bad board or a bad connection between the board and the inducer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I thought that the board was bad but not sure also was thinking the molex plug when I take off one side of a safety inducer runs but that's all so I jumped out safetys but no change should I change board and get a new molex plug
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

I don't quite follow you're last post. If you think you have a bad connection in the molex then I'd replace that first since it's a lot cheaper than a new board.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
well I am not sure about the plug I think it is the board what are your thoughts
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

If there's a chance it's the connector I'd replace it before I went for a new board

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok so you don't think a roll out switch is bad you think it's either the board or plug
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

If it was a rollout or an open limit circuit you should be getting an error.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok thanks do you know if there is a universal board for lennox heater single stage 80%
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

Not offhand. You can try these guys for a replacement

http://bestbuyheatingandairconditioning.com/index.htm