Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a XE 1100 gh Efficiency heat pump and the compressor

Customer Question

I have a XE 1100 High Efficiency heat pump and the compressor went out and coil needs replaced the home warranty provider is planning to replace with low end 14 seer unit is this equivalent the unit they are sending is a 3 ton heat pump and 3 ton air handler
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ok
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phil replied 8 months ago.

Hello I need the full 10 or 12 digit model number on the XE1100 unit, that will tell me its actual BTU rating.

I need the brand and model number of the 'low end 14 SEER unit' that the warranty company is planning to install as a replacement.

We can go from there.