HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Err2 on our water heater, at least 15 years old,

Customer Question

Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

This is an overheating error go to this link and watch the video to check over the items that may be causing that issue, you may need a new unit based on the age though when that starts to happen.

CLICK HERE

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU