Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech
92290868

I have baxi Luna 310 fi heating system. Do work on these? My

Customer Question

Hi I have baxi Luna 310 fi heating system. Do work on these?
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My water pressure dropped out of the system and after I got it pressurized the heat won't come back on and the pipe is dripping
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 9 months ago.

Hello, let[s try to get it going, I will wait for your response before I continue assisting you.

Expert:  Gaztech replied 9 months ago.

Error Code Description Solution (10E ) Low Water Pressure due to depressurize system. After pressurizing you probably raised it to high, Ensure all air is purged from the system this should reduce presure Easy to do with rad bleeders if that's what you have and all shutoff valves are open Check boiler and system for leaks Ensure the pressure in the expansion tank is 11.6 psi Fill the system between 1 and 1.5 bar on the pressure gauge. If an 10E error code persists jump the leads on the low water cutoff. If the boiler fires up change the low water cutoff switch. Note: If the expansion tank is low on pressure pump it back up to 11.6 psi. If the expansion tank produces water at the Schrader valve change the expansion tank

Expert:  Gaztech replied 9 months ago.

NOTE TO CUSTOMER: Please take the time to "Rate" the service from the technician. If they are not rated they are not credited for assisting. If you require further information please use "reply".