Sean, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner HVAC company
64612473

I have a Carrier 38QPA21-9 with a APAC wall controller part

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Carrier 38QPA21-9 with a APAC wall controller part # ***** The wall controller has stopped working & the screen in blank. Not sure what happened & did not see any error messages. I look forward to any advice you may have. Thank you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Sean replied 11 months ago.

Alright first a few things.

Check batteries on thermostat.

Check the switch at the furnace to make sure its in the ON position.

Sometimes you can look on the lower half of furnace you will see a small red light/green light if you can see this please count the number of times it flashes also...... I hate to say it but im thinking that thermostat failed. But let me know, Unfortunately I will be heading to work but I will try to answer when I can :) Lets get this fixed!

Expert:  Sean replied 11 months ago.

If you would like to talk more about this issue I will be more than happy to help you otherwise I would appreciate if you could rate it. Its the only way we get paid for our time.

Expert:  Sean replied 11 months ago.

.

Expert:  Sean replied 11 months ago.

Still waiting for response

Expert:  Sean replied 11 months ago.

Hey john, Is there anything else we can do to help with this problem if not please rate my service so I can get paid for my time :) Have a good day

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi,Apologies for the delay in responding. Your service has been great, however I am located in Sydney Australia & the info you have provided does not apply to the products I have installed, e.g. there is no battery in the controller & there is no furnace installed. I need advice from someone who is familiar with the a/c system I have installed. Thanks anyway.Kind regards, ***** *****
Expert:  Sean replied 11 months ago.
Sounds good John.I will opt out really soon and allow someone else to try and take care of this. Have a good day. No worries on delayed response