Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Wires on old t-stat are C(blue) G() R(red) W2(w & jumper to

Customer Question

Wires on old t-stat are C(blue) G(green) R(red) W2(w & jumper to E) O(orange) and Y(yellow). Trying to connect new Honeywell. HVAC is heat pump.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: Only need wiring advise as letters don't match
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the HVAC Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I need the model number of the new honeywell thermostat, and a photo of its wire terminal connections, you can use the paper clip icon at the right end of the tool bar to attach that.

We can go from there.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Haven't heard back from you. Did you get my information and pictures?