Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My name is ***** *****, read the posts on the fuse that

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****, read the posts on the fuse that keeps blowing, is there a way to check the transformer?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The furnace was running fine this am, started to trouble shoot and found slow blow fuse bad replaced it turn the power on the furnace went through a cycle then when it shut off the fuse blew again.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Brian HVAC Guy replied 9 months ago.

Hi I'm Brian and I'm here to help!

I'm sure I can help with this. A little more info would be helpful. The make and model number of the furnace, which fuse you are referring to, where it's located and at what point in the last cycle you referred to did the fuse blow? Did the furnace light and run for a full cycle or did the fuse blow at the point where it should have lit?