Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I HAVE A 2 STAGE LUX AIR PROPANE FURNACE WITH A OUTDOOR

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2 STAGE LUX AIR PROPANE FURNACE WITH A OUTDOOR WOOD BOILER HOOKED TO THE SAME FURNACE I ALSO HAVE 2 THERMOSTATS, ONE FOR THE WOOD BOILER, AND ONE FOR THE PROPANE. THE PROPANE FURNACE KEEPS TRIPPING OUT ON BLOWER failure-limit switch open.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 11 months ago.

Hey Buddy..First ..You need to confirm that air is blowing out strong as usual through out the house, A good clean filter, and if your boiler rad is above furnace and or Air conditioning coil are all checked and clean.

Can you do that?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the air is and everything is clean what i think the problem is that it needs to be wirered up so the fan is running at the second stage when it ask for heat so what iam really looking for is a wirering diagram to do this?
Expert:  Gaztech replied 11 months ago.

stand by

Expert:  Gaztech replied 11 months ago.

Im back, give me a few min to check into it.

Expert:  Gaztech replied 11 months ago.

You mentioned that FURNACE KEEPS TRIPPING OUT ON BLOWER failure-limit switch open.??

Is this still a issue? cause you want a wiring diagram for fan to run on second stage, do you mean low speed when LP furnace stat is reached?

Expert:  Gaztech replied 11 months ago.

Here is how it's done

Expert:  Gaztech replied 11 months ago.

Relay terminals

Expert:  Gaztech replied 11 months ago.

Please DON'T forget to rate our conversation when we are all done so I can get paid for my services.

Please don't leave negative feedback, I am there to help you.