Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I am a builder and need to replace a remote receiver in a

Customer Question

I am a builder and need to replace a remote receiver in a heat n glo fireplace model number 6000 GDVFL. The receiver is a multi funtion unit.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The remote control receiver clicks when the remote is pushed but the flame does not come on. I can push the switch over the valve and it will come on. The receiver made by Gas technologies Model No: RCR-MLT-R.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  airheatman replied 11 months ago.

You can order a replacement remote from Amazon at link below:

http://www.amazon.com/Skytech-RCT-MLT-Fireplace-Remote-Heat-N-Glow/dp/B00AK4ZTHK