Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

My name is ***** *****. I have a gas valve 36c10U model 211

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****. I have a gas valve 36c10U model 211 and the black pilot light, on off broke . can I get a replacement for that or do I need a entirely new valve
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the on/off plastic cap broke and I cannot turn the pilot light on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Unfortunately the only option is to replace the entire valve. You cant repair any part of a gas valve and no parts are available.