BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I think I have a SCAMMER...I need to know what this code

Customer Question

I think I have a SCAMMER...I need to know what this code means..BOFAUS3N
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues.

What is the unit make model and type of unit as I do not know what you are talking about?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This is about a SCAMMER I think and I need to know about that code

That is BANK OF AMERICA's SWIFT CODE, it for a BANK OF AMERICA transaction.

CLICK HERE

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Expert:  BillyHvac replied 9 months ago.

This is the HVAC category and we are not to answer questions that do not pertain to heating/cooling.

I will submit for a change in category.

Billy

I had submitted the change to small appliance

If you need anything else let me know.

Unfortunately answering a question instead of miscatting results in the question not being moved timely.

You should have assistance soon in the proper category