Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Marcy Logan, small renovator in DC since 1970. Looking to

Customer Question

Hi! Marcy Logan, small renovator in DC since 1970. Looking to install Rinnai hwh system. Received phone estimate of $10,000 from factory recommended technician. I need at least a 2nd quote. Not easy to find technicians. Marcy
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Oh, bath and a half. Currently have gas boiler hw radiator heat. 100 Btu?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

What are you looking for exactly?