HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I am searching to see if my Model 340AAV is stillunder

Customer Question

HI PEARL,
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I am searching to see if my Bryant Model 340AAV is stillunder warranty. We purchased this house a year ago with the original unit that was put in in 2007. Can you help me see if it is still warranted. The motor apparently needs replacement per the tech that came out this am.
JA: Are you ready to speak with the HVAC Technician now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

The unit would have had to been registered within 90 days and then it would may be a parts only warranty no service call or labor depending on the exact part that is bad. You need the complete model and serial to verify it.

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited to me, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks