Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I'm ***** ***** I have a rheem power vent it keeps shutting

Customer Question

I'm ***** ***** I have a rheem power vent it keeps shutting off I had the intelligence vent control replaced 4 months ago .I shut it off reset it and lasts maybe a day
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can turn off the blower switch and then turn it back on .then it would work for a day.now it keeps getting shorter and shorter time wise. Now I'm havin trouble resetting it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Which LED's are lit when it locks out?