Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I'm getting a U-1.25 code on my boiler. I've tried to t

Customer Question

HI! I'm Ed. I'm getting a U-1.25 code on my boiler. I've tried to hit reset with no success and I've turned the power off and on with no success.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best, Ed.
Customer: Well that's kind of the trouble. I don't know what's going on. I neeed the boiler fr domestic hot water and for in floor heat. I'm getting nothing.
JA: Sometimes, Ed, HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you ready to speak with the HVAC Technician now?
Customer: sure
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

What is the brand and model number of your boiler?