Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Odes heater #ZW06011361 the heater comes om manully,but will

Customer Question

odes heater #ZW06011361 the heater comes om manully,but will shut off or with remote. Is there any chance of getting a new rmotee
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Did you replace batteries in the receiver on the heater as well as the remote control?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
severial times
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

I would contact Skytech to see if they have a compatible remote.They are about the best source for finding Desa replacements.

http://www.skytechremotes.com/

Let me know if they are able to help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to contact Skytech?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there remotes r 180.00$ or more a new stovedoesn't. Cost much more than that. So we're just trying to figure out what to do next, for right now we'll just turn it off @ on thanks for trying to help
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

I understand.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

I see you have requested a phone call. There is an additional fee of 18.00 for the phone call.If you have no problem with being billed the extra 18.00, I will be happy to call you. Otherwise we can continue here at no additional fees as long as this takes. Please let me know.I agree that the price is a bit high for the remote.If it was a matter of not being able to use heater, the price would be worth it, but not sure if it is just for convenience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My husband figured it out the red @ black wires goon from the battery box to the starter, the red one was loose he tightened @ the heater runs perfect thanks any way
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Excellent.