HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Air conditioner Mitsubishi Model MUH-24TV Split System Could

Customer Question

Air conditioner Mitsubishi Model MUH-24TV Split System
Could you please advise why the outdoor unit not working fan only the is coming on the outdoor is coming on, and is not calling for the compressor to activated, Note when power is isolated (turn off ) that the solid state relay click in and out ok, the noise filter PC board has power on white cable through coil to relay, So is the deicer PC board DEOON250 B(fail) or Solid State Relay which as power to it, or because deicer PC Board fail and no control circuit to activate relay from PC board to A2 to soft start relay.
Which is most common out of these items on this model to fail PC Boards to fail given the above investagation Regards ***** ***** (note are electrical)
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Normally this issue is due to a PC board failure not telling the relay to energize. You should replace the PC board.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok that what I thought, your really not telling anything that I ready didn't NO?

I am sorry I only wanted to confirm what the issue was. You were on the right track so I can not add a whole lot thanks for using this service though. I appreciate you as a customer here and have a great weekend!