Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a lennox c33-43c-2f-6 Serial number 3014m13016. it

Customer Question

I have a lennox c33-43c-2f-6 Serial number 3014m13016. it cycles then shuts off. the installer said i need a Hose going out to the condensation trap and I had someoene else look at it and he said that thare are to many elbows on the exauhst
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the flames come on and once the blower comes on it will take a minute and the flames go out
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

I need the model number of your furnace. What you gave me was the AC coil model. What are you getting for a flash code on the control board?