HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Had to prime unit, but there is'nt any of the lights

Customer Question

Had to prime unit, but there is'nt any of the lights flashing. opened up the valve to relerase air and the burner seems to not respond,,,does'nt even seem to do anything,,,,check main breaker,,,not that...I heit the restart and held for 15+ seconds, nothing.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: The only thing is, The switch is on, it seems to have electric, but the 7505 control units indicator lights are not flashing...be it red, yellow or any other lights that the unit might have. (The reset button is the one thats supose to be flashing).
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Have you held the reset button down for 30 seconds?

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

If there was nothing more I can do for you all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks